Help Puerto Rico
La Isla Cuisine – Hurricane Relief Fund – Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican Association Of Washington State – Helping Hurricane Maria Victims GoFundMe
Seattle por Puerto Rico – Amazon Wish List
In-Person Donation Collection Sites
La Isla Cuisine (Ballard Location) – 2320 NW Market St, Seattle, Washington 98107 | (206) 789-0516 | Accepting donations Daily: 11a.m. to 11 p.m.
Tinderbox Coffee Roasters – 113 E Wishkah St, Aberdeen, WA 98520 | (360) 612-0555
Cake Cakes – 107 E Wishkah St, Aberdeen, WA 98520 | (360) 593-2294
Steam Donkey Brewing Company – 101 E Wishkah St, Aberdeen, WA 98520 | (360) 637-9431
The Jitter House – 617 Simpson Ave, Hoquiam, WA 98550 | (360) 589-8581
Seattle/Redmond Fundraising Events
LEVANTANDO A PUERTO RICO – DOMINO Fundraiser – REDMOND!
- Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1489921297753506
- Sunday, October 8th, 12PM – 9PM
- La Isla Cuisine Redmond 16505 Redmond Way, Redmond, Washington 98052
- $25 per person
- Contact: La Isla Cuisine – Redmond, 16505 Redmond Way, Redmond, (425) 298-0374
- Tapas served for participants
- Grand prize winner: trophy & $100 gift certificate to La Isla Cuisine Redmond
- 1st Runner Up: trophy & $50 gift certificate to La Isla Cuisine Redmond
- 2nd Runner Up: trophy & $30 gift certificate to La Isla Cuisine Redmond
HURRICANE RELIEF FUND – SEATTLE!
- Sunday, October 8th, 12PM – 10PM
- LECHON ASADO, live music
- La Isla Cuisine 2320 NW Market St, Seattle, Washington 98107
- Contact: La Isla Cuisine – Ballard, (206) 789-0516
- Silent Auction: If you are willing to make a donation in the form of services, products, or certificates to the silent auction, please contact Erika Almanza Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price includes: Lechon Asado, arroz con gandules, tostones o maduros.
Halloween Fundraiser for Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief
- Saturday, October 28th, 12pm to 12am
- No cover
- Hellbent Brewing Company, 13035 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125
- Hellbent Brewing Company will magically transform our normally cozy decor to host the terrifying Blacklight Forest of Doom Helloween Party! There will be a costume contest with prizes, drink specials, and the spookiest atmosphere around.
We will donate a portion of the proceeds to hurricane relief efforts in Puerto Rico.
We hope that this fundraiser will be the beginning of a lasting engagement with our fellow citizens living on the island. So, if you come and you’re interested in helping out down the road, please leave us your contact information.
DANCING FOR PUERTO RICO!
- Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1402929213160276/
- October 14th, 10AM – 5PM
- Cultura Event Center: 5602 S Washington St, Tacoma, WA
- Enjoy a day of Zumba, Bomba y Plena and networking with people gathering to help the hurricane relief efforts for Puerto Rico through in-kind and monetary donations!
- Health and Fitness Vendor Booths available! $25/booth
- Contact Organizations: JBLM Latina Wives Community, Puerto Rican Association of Washington State, JBLM Zoomba Fitness Community
- Contact information
- Mailene Del Valle – Representing the JBLM Zumba Fitness community.
- Email: Sra.email@example.com
- Phone: (404)844-7283
- Linda Vaillant – Facebook page administrator for JBLM Latina wives community | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guillermo Padilla – President of the Puerto Rico Association of WA state | Phone: (253)279-5445